Friday, July 1, 2011

My little boy is growing fast

I never really realized how time flew until having Cash. It seems like he should still be a baby. I remember wanting to Dax to crawl, walk and grow up faster than he was. Now, I wish that Cash would just stop. He was a scootin' about a month ago and man is he fast. He is now starting to crawl on his knees, so he is a little bit slower. He has also started to stand up next to things and is becoming less of a baby. He turns 9 months next week. He still wakes up at least once a night, his face lights up when Dax is in the room, and he has 6 teeth.









3 comments:

Nicole & Ammon said...

I can't believe how big he is either! Seems like you just had him!

Emily and James said...

Your boys are SOOO cute!

Emily said...

Wow, he is getting big. I totally understand about how fast things are going by, I feel the same way too.

Cash and Dax are such handsome boys and it's so fun to see all the new things they are doing!