Well since I am terrible blogger, here is March in a nutshell...
We went to Utah for a quick trip, while we were there we met Stu and Val's baby, Milo. Cash looks a bit massive compared to the newest Warren cousin.
It was Braden's spring break while we were in Utah, so we hung out a lot with him. We were also able to see him in action at track.
Dax started Tee Ball...
This little guys started to get up on his knees and is a pro at being on his stomach
Cash took his first swing ride at the park...
Dax held a lamb at Aunt Regina's
My parents got their mission call; They are going to the Cambodia mission. This is my mom's reaction. Priceless picture.
Well I hope I can be a better blogger the next couple of months
4 comments:
Looks like you have been busy but looks like a lot of fun!
Wow, Dax is doing swimming and tee ball? I'm impressed. How does he like them?
I served in the Cambodia mission and it is the best in the world (we all say that). If they have questions or need advice please feel free to have them contact me, or email me and I'm more than happy to give them any information they need.
I didn't know your parents are going on a mission - that is so great - tell them congrats for me!!!
Your boys are getting so big and so handsome!!
Hope things are good!
Post a Comment