Well I suppose I should update. So here we go! While up in Utah over Christmas we were able to bless Cash. It was so nice having our family there. It was such a special day.


When we got home, Dax had a birthday. We were going to have a birthday party with all of his friends, but he was just getting over being sick so we didn't want to spread our germs. On his birthday, we had the Phelps and Clissolds over for dinner and cake. He had so much fun!



I decorated the cake. I think I did a great job at it! It looks like McQueen!


All of the boys playing Hungry Hungry Hippos.
We, meaning the kids and I, went back up to Utah for my Grandma's 100 year birthday party! It was so nice to see everyone again, yet it was cold so I was happy to come home. While we were up there Tyson was baptized, we went bowling, and sat in the bumbo for the first time.



Since we have been back from Utah, we have tried cereal... to attempt to get him full so he will stay asleep all night, that has not worked yet but we can only hope soon. Sam's grandpa came for a day so we went to Hoover Dam and the Belliago.




5 comments:
Wow I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Such handsome little boys! Great job on the cake :)
Happy Belated Birthday Dax! Good job on his B-day cake :-)
i have to say you did a great job on that cake too!
your boys are super cute!
wow he has really grown the past couple of weeks. Miss you and please kiss the boys.
You did such a good job on his cake! Yours boys are getting so big
Post a Comment