
The two boys at the Christmas Tree. I love it when Dax wants to hold Cash and take a picture.
Seeing Santa. This sums up our visit. Cash slept, Dax got shy. Later Sam asked Dax what he asked Santa for.. he said, " A Candy Cane... and he gave it to me. It was gross.. so mommy ate it" He clammed up and talked really quiet. Even Though, every toy we see... he says " Can I ask Santa for this?" EVERY TOY... if it's a girl toy.. he follows up by saying, "Daddy won't let me get this... its to girly."Just thought I would post a picture of Cash. He is beginning to smile a lot. Dax always says, "Mom.. Cash smiled at me" He is starting to grow out of some of his 0-3 months clothes and he is starting to get really chunky. I can't believe he is already growing out of some of his clothes considering Dax wore them for 5 months... before we know it Cash is going to surpass Dax up!
3 comments:
Such cute boys!!! Can't wait to see 'em! You have to call when you're in Utah!
Fun stuff!! It reminds me of last year when we went to see Santa together. I didn't know Shelby is moving...I'll have to give her a call. Love the pictures and we can't wait to see you guys next week!
Oh my cute little boys! I can't wait to see them. Kisses Kisses Kisses.
Post a Comment