Yeah, we rode the carousel tonight. Dax thought I was the coolest mom ever. It may have been a little hard getting on and off the horse but riding it with Dax was totally worth it!
You are an awesome mom! One problem with your awesomeness: the lion Halloween costume from last year. I've been looking at costumes and NONE compare to that one. So, we need to borrow it:) Just kidding, we'll find one that'll do. Good luck with that babe coming soon!
3 comments:
sophia is obsessed with those! did you get super dizzy? i can't believe your little one is coming soon!!!!
You are an awesome mom! One problem with your awesomeness: the lion Halloween costume from last year. I've been looking at costumes and NONE compare to that one. So, we need to borrow it:) Just kidding, we'll find one that'll do. Good luck with that babe coming soon!
What a cutie!!! Can't wait for baby warren #2!!!!!
Post a Comment