Dax has a hate/love relationship with dogs. He likes to look and pet them. He doesn't like the big dogs licking him and jumping all over him. Though, I believe he has found his new best friend. Our friends have a little dog named Sobi. We went to the park on Wed with Sobi and Dax can't stop talking about him. He kept pulling him around, getting down to the ground so Sobi would lick him. So until the day we have a house and Dax can be old enough to take care of a dog.... Sobi and him can be best friends! So thanks Whit and James for your dog!
Megs, I know you are going to have your baby soon, so I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the delivery and hope everything goes smoothly for you!! Love ya!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! That last pic is the CUTEST! I love that he has a new buddy! Love that kid!
He's such a funny boy! Does he call the neighbor dog Harley still? Miss you guys!
Look at that form on the pass!
Megs, I know you are going to have your baby soon, so I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the delivery and hope everything goes smoothly for you!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment