Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lagoon

This was one of Dax's highlights of our trip to Utah. Lagoon. We went with Sam's entire family minus Jon... p.s. we missed you! It was good times. Even though I wasn't able to ride 99% of the rides it was so much fun seeing Dax ride the rides. He wouldn't really smile while on the rides but as soon as he got off he was beaming with joy! We were so glad we were able to go!

Pretty sure this was the most aggravating ride of the day for Dax. We have it on film but I didn't want to wait to upload it so I will give you the shortened version. He got in the car, the buzzer rang and he ran into the wall. He couldn't turn the wheel to move his car. You here the lady repeating over and over turn the wheels... clearly she is standing 2 ft from him and couldn't push him in the middle. Mike jumps into the line and cranks his wheel, maybe to hard cause he does a 180 and bumps into the wall again. He cranks the wheel again for Dax and another 180. The ride stops. Dax cries and says his car was broken. We didn't go back to that ride.

My brother Clint and his family were at Lagoon the same day. While they were riding some "bigger" rides I took Annie on the train.

Sam and Dax

Horrible picture of me but I had to document the 4 rides I was able to go on.

1 comment:

leslie said...

This was a fun day. I can't get over how cute all the kids were on the rides.