Over finals I usually go to Utah, so we packed up and left for two weeks. It was pretty much cold and rainy the entire trip but hey we had a good time regardless. Here are some highlights of our trip.
My aunt Regina has some doegies, so I thought it would be fun for Dax to feed them. He didn't really like it to well but I love feeding them. It reminds me of going to the farm as a little girl.
My aunt Regina has some doegies, so I thought it would be fun for Dax to feed them. He didn't really like it to well but I love feeding them. It reminds me of going to the farm as a little girl.
Sam thinks I am a terrible person for even taking Dax into the chicken coop. I must say even though it was muddy it was the funniest thing I have witnessed. He was screaming out of fear that the chickens would get him.
We went the Aquirum with Mammy. It was so much fun. Dax loved the penguins. He still talks about how they waddle and jump in the water.
We went the Children's Museum with Solhee and the boys. It was so much fun.Other highlights without any pictures were swimming, shopping, and just having a great time with family!
3 comments:
Megs! Congrats on the baby! I am so out of touch with life outside of my family. I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch better but it seems you and your family are doing well. Dax is so cute and you look great, I just hope you are feeling better with this pregnancy than you did with your first! Good luck and we miss you guys!
Sorry we missed you while you were here- you know how the last month of school is! Are you coming this summer? Congrats on baby #2!
Congrats on having another boy! I love having two of the same in a row and yes you do make cute boys!! Glad to see things are going well.
Post a Comment