Wednesday, April 7, 2010

An Update...

So lots to update on:

1- We are having a BABY! Yep that's right, Dax will be a big brother. I am due October 9th. So bring on the summer heat Vegas!!

2- We have had lots and lots of visitors. In order as follows:
  • Don and Mallory - it was a fun filled weekend. Mallory took our family pictures, and we can't thank her enough... and for her assistant Don.
  • Cass- was able to take time out of her Vegas weekend and come by and say hi for a few hours. It was nice to meet her friend and go to dinner.
  • My mom and dad- My dad isn't the biggest fan of the Vegas but since his awesome daughter lives here, he made the trip. Okay, no he came for Lion King but hey he saw me so that is an excuse right?? We loved spending a couple of days with them, even though or trip to the Hoover Dam was anything but short.
  • Stu and Val and Family- They came during Sam's spring break. It was a fun week with them with the strip, shopping and some Easter fun.






6 comments:

justine said...

okay, seriously? That is super awesome. I saw your post on april fools day and figured it was a joke, so I am so excited for you!

Congrats :) :) Love you guys!

Kayloni said...

Im so happy for you- I cant wait to find out what your having!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby #2. I also saw your April Fool's day post on Facebook but didn't say anything because I didn't know if it was real. I'm really excited for you guys!

leslie said...

Cute Easter pics of all of my babies!

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Congrats on Warren baby #2! That will be so fun for Dax to have a brother!

The Texas Terrys said...

Congrats! Do you know what you are having? We just had our 2nd baby last month. A little boy. We named him Oliver Benjamin Terry. Good Luck!