Tuesday, March 9, 2010

For everyone who needs a smile

Nothing much to blog about besides this cute boy. He was saying "cheese" and looking at the camera, which is pretty much a miracle these days. I am pretty lucky that I get to spend all day with this little kid. He is becoming such a talker, which is nice since I like to talk. Some of his favorite things to do are sing songs, puzzles, being outside at the park. His little personality is showing more and more each day, and I love it!

7 comments:

Emily and James said...

I love the "Chicks Dig Me" shirt! He is such a cutie! Watch out, he's gonna be a heart breaker!!

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

Wow he is growing up so fast! What a cute kid!

SuperSpencer said...

Love the drool! ;-)

Annie Goodwin said...

What a cutie!!! He looks like a mini Sam!!!

Amanda said...

How cute! He is so fun. I hope I can be as good of a mom as you are. Dax is such a good little guy!

leslie said...

My cutie boy. I love him so much. I wish I could squeeze him to bits.

Jess said...

Seriously. So cute. His hair is really lightening up. Must be all that sun!