Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Love My Daddy Because....

First things first....Sam is the best Father/Husband in the world. He would do anything for Dax and I and for that matter Dax has him wrapped around his finger. He works so hard at school and work everyday and whenever he gets home, he is always willing to help me and loves play with Dax. I love that you can goof off with Dax that you can get us both laughing so hard. Dax loves his 7:30 nightly ritual with his daddy. Thank you so much for being my best friend and a great father to Dax!

I want to thank my dad for everything he has done. This is the first Fathers Day in my life that I will not be there to give him a hug and say thanks for everything. I love him so much and love it that I can call anytime of the week and even though I know he is working outside or on the computer he always has time for his little girl. You always give me great advice and I am sure sometimes you get sick from hearing from me but I always love to hear your voice and enjoy our little talks a couple times a week.


I couldn't leave out my favorite father in law. Yep that's right... its kinda a default cause he is my only one but hey he is the coolest one I could ever ask for. You raised a wonderful son and he has learned great things from you. I know that if I am tired of listening to sports from Sam I can say.... call your dad... I don't care anymore. He has always supported Sam in what he has wanted to do in his life and supported him 100% and Sam and I will always be greatful.


For Father's Day I found a tutorial online and thought it was the cutest thing ever. I was so proud of myself that I have to share with everyone!!

(The captions read: He plays with me)

He keeps me safe and warm. He brings me dinner.

He is big and strong. H e takes naps with me.

I love my daddy because he can build a house... ( not really but hey a snowman will do)

He makes me laugh. He helps me reach for things.

He sings me songs. He takes me for a ride ( an no he doesn't really in the frong seat.... I keep my child safe)

He teachs me to be brave. He teaches me to be careful.

I love my daddybecause he plays hide-and- seek with me

He protects our family. He watches over me at night.

I love my daddy, and my daddy loves me.

We love you Sam! Happy Father's Day!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute book! That's awesome. Way to go :)

Corey and Ciara said...

That turned out so cute!!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Nice blog! You are so thoughtful. Your book turned out so cute! Why didn't I think to do something so cute! You are so creative. Pass some of that creativity on to me.

Gunnar and Brittney said...

That is a way cute idea! I love it!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

i am totally going to copy that idea! it is absolutely darling.

happy father's day sam and bro. warren. you two are amazing men!