Dax took his first real vacation this past weekend. He went to Ceder City on Grandpa and Grandma Vandenberghe's Farm. We also took a lil' jaunt down to St. George to Aunt Judy's. While at the Farm, we went with my mom. It was alot of fun. I learned alot about my grandparents that I didn't know before. When we went to St. George we went into Judy's pool. Dax didn't cry at all- He quite enjoyed it! On Sunday we had dinner at Mom's house. Solhee's mother is in town from Korea so meet her and her friend. She is super nice and it was really great to meet her. After all was said and done, I think we had a great first vacation! Pictures from Sunday

Grandma was holding Dax. He kept falling asleep in her arms.

Dax and his first swimming adventure!

We were helping my Mom and Grandma take things in the house so in between that time I was goofing off with the camera... I would say ONE... TWO... THREE.... CHEESE.. and Dax would smile for the picture everytime. I was laughing so hard cause I thought it was funny!

Dax with his Grandpa Vandenberghe
No comments:
Post a Comment