Monday, March 17, 2008

The Mountain West Tournament

So it was Friday Night, Sam and I had just finished watching the Utah Jazz win... we thought HEY, lets watch the rest of the BYU game and then on to the Utes Game for the Mountain West Tournament.. so we turned to the Mountain Station, all we found was inter mural boxing... we were so confused. For starters who watches boxing on T.V., second... inter mural??? Air Force vs. Air Force... wonder who won that fight? What the heck was that??? So we went for the next Mountain West T.V. Station... the Versus.... FISHING was on... you think I was kidding but seriously, a man just fishing in a boat in the middle of a lake. Shouldn't they have that on a fishing T.V. station?? Well come to find out on Saturday from a friend, that the games were played on CSTV. Here is my complaint.. if you make a huge deal and have a T.V. station devoted to your division, the least you can do is play it on the Mountain. I mean it wasn't even on Comcast, we would've had to have Dish Network to watch it... so why have two stations on Comcast "supposedly" devoted to the Mountain West Conference and not have the Mountain West Conference Basketball Tournament be played so that people with Com cast can watch??? I guess we shouldn't care because the Utes lost anyways!!

No comments: